1,979 Short-term Apartments for rent in Conshohocken, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Conshohocken Accessible Apartments (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Garages (5)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Parking (10)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Pools (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Conshohocken Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Conshohocken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Conshohocken Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Meeting Short-term Apartments (2)
- Bryn Mawr Short-term Apartments (1)
- Norristown Short-term Apartments (4)
- Haverford College Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ardmore Short-term Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Short-term Apartments (1)
- Narberth Short-term Apartments (3)
- King of Prussia Short-term Apartments (7)
- Broomall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Devon Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Conshohocken?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Conshohocken?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Conshohocken?
"Some of the residents of Conshohocken, PA are concerned because Kitty Foyle's father, in Christopher Morley's novel 'Kitty Foyle,' uses the name of their town as a swear word. Others think that it may help advertise the town. One thing is sure -- it makes a rattling good cuss-word." (New York Times Columnist)
Conshohocken is a place that is just as interesting as its name. What the name actually means is unclear and really depends on the pronunciation, so there are three contenders for the true Unami-Lenapi Delaware Indian meaning; "Elegant-ground-place," "Large-bowl-ground-place," or "Big-through-ground-place." All three names actually appropriately describe Conshy, as locals lovingly call the borough. Beautiful developments resulted in very elegant buildings and large interstate highways passing the town, making it a "big-through place." The Schuylkill river forms a large bowl at the bend where Conshohocken is situated. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Conshohocken takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.