180 Apartments for rent in Colonial Park, PA with Balconies
- Colonial Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Colonial Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Colonial Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Colonial Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Colonial Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Colonial Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Colonial Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Colonial Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lawnton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hershey Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mechanicsburg Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mount Wolf Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North York Apartments with Balconies (1)
- York Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Yorklyn Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Colonial Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Colonial Park?
While Colonial Park is undoubtedly a great spot to live, it's an even better place to shop. The Colonial Park Mall draws flocks of people from Harrisburg and the surrounding area every day.
Often considered a part of Harrisburg, Colonial Park is not as close to the Susquehanna River as other towns in the region; in fact, the town is entirely land, but it's not like there's no water to drink. Anyway, the presence of Colonial Commons, another shopping center, may have you thinking all people do here is shop. That is true on some days, but more activities can be had. Great pizza is all over town, and a great infrastructure makes getting the pie you crave easy. Colonial Park, overall, provides the pace of life its 13,229 residents like -- slow when you want relaxation, and fast when you need to let loose. It's the perfect place to be a wallflower, social butterfly, or both! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Colonial Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.