874 Apartments for rent in University Heights, OH with Gyms
- University Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- University Heights Apartments with Balconies (8)
- University Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- University Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- University Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- University Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- University Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- University Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- University Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Beachwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pepper Pike Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Solon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Willoughby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Parma Apartments with Gyms (1)
"This is where we walked / This is where we swam / Take a picture here / Take a souvenir / Cuyahoga / Cuyahoga, gone" -Cuyahoga by R.E.M..
Cuyahoga County is perhaps most famous for the Cuyahoga River, which once caught on fire, spawning the name of a beer from Cleveland's Great Lakes brewery and a novel set in the city on the north shore of Ohio. What is less known is that the area is home to many lovely cities, not the least of which is University Heights. Gothic architecture, green lawns, and acres of impeccably manicured gardens are seen in this area. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to University Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.