431 Apartments for rent in Maineville, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maineville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Maineville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maineville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Maineville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Maineville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Maineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Maineville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maineville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Morrow Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Loveland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Goshen Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mason Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wetherington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Balconies (2)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Maineville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.