838 Apartments for rent in East Cleveland, OH with Gyms
- East Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Parking (2)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- East Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Euclid Apartments with Gyms (1)
- University Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beachwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Maple Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
Great Scott! East Cleveland was founded by Scottish immigrants whose names can still be found in the city to this day, with buildings and streets named after them, such as Eddy and Shaw.
East Cleveland is the first suburb of the city of Cleveland, and it borders Cleveland on the west, north and a small portion of the city's southwestern edge. East Cleveland was officially founded as a village in 1895 and then as a city in 1911 (yay progress!). The charter included provisions for women's suffrage, which around this time just didn't happen with the exception of the West. East Cleveland is also home to the world's first industrial park. Nela Park, constructed by General Electric, is still in use as the company headquarters of GE Lighting. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to East Cleveland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.