356 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cincinnati, OH
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cincinnati (37)
- Cincinnati Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Garages (55)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Hardwood Floors (106)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Parking (165)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Pools (39)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Cincinnati Dog Friendly Apartments (138)
- Cincinnati Furnished Apartments (11)
- Cincinnati Luxury Apartments (179)
- Cincinnati Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cincinnati (7)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cincinnati (84)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cincinnati (69)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dayton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Norwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- North College Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fort Wright 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lockland 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Covington 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Cheviot 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodlawn 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cincinnati?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Cincinnati?
How expensive are studio apartments in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati is one of the most exciting cities in the Midwest. It’s full of history, amazing architecture, popular pro sports teams and plenty of authentic cuisine. Its unique location on the north banks of the Ohio River means it’s also just a stone’s throw from Kentucky; worth noting if you enjoy tossing stones at states. Another great perk to Cincinnati is the cost of living, which is significantly below the national average. But read on and you’ll be ready for an astute apartment search ...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cincinnati are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cincinnati near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cincinnati that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.