47 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Port Jefferson, NY
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Jefferson (1)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Parking (6)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Port Jefferson Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Port Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Setauket-East Setauket 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stony Brook 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rocky Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Ronkonkoma 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Nesconset 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Smithtown 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Patchogue 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hauppauge 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sayville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bellport 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Port Jefferson has a long tradition as a seafaring town. Keeping that tradition alive, two recent America's Cup winners hail from Port Jefferson. In 1987 Scott Vogel won the race and in 1992 it was local favorite Wally Henry's turn.
Port Jefferson is a village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County on the beautiful North Shore of Long Island. It's about 60 miles east of New York City and local legend has it that the famed pirate Captain Kidd paid Port Jefferson a visit on his way to bury treasure. Keep your eyes open! The port was a pretty important shipbuilding center in the mid-1800s and has now turned to tourism for its economic base. You may have guessed already that the town was named for Thomas Jefferson to honor him for his financial support in creating and upgrading the harbor. Port Jeff, as it's known, serves as a cultural and commercial center for the area. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Port Jefferson provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Port Jefferson. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.