1,107 Short-term Apartments for rent in Wood-Ridge, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wood-Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Rutherford Short-term Apartments (3)
- Rutherford Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Short-term Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Bergen Short-term Apartments (3)
- Belleville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Leonia Short-term Apartments (1)
- West New York Short-term Apartments (5)
- Upper Montclair Short-term Apartments (1)
Frankie Muniz, best known for playing Malcolm on the popular sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, was born and raised in Wood-Ridge. A kid genius just like his character, Muniz attended Bugg Elementary in Wood-Ridge, where the cute-as-a-bug, future actor/race car driver was doing fourth-grade schoolwork in first grade.
Wood-Ridge is a small borough in the "Garden State" of New Jersey in Bergen County. It's in the New York-Northern New Jersey- Long Island Metro Area (translation: Wood-Ridge is a hop, skip, and a jump to NYC). At only 1.10 square miles in size, this borough is closely connected with its neighbors -- namely, boroughs such as East Rutherford and Hasbrouck Heights. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Wood-Ridge takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.