549 Apartments for rent in Ridgewood, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ridgewood (3)
- Ridgewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Parking (11)
- Ridgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ridgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glen Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Paramus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- North Haledon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Prospect Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Saddle River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Paterson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ridgewood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ridgewood?
"Within the Jersey City shed, the engine coughs and shakes its head […] Subtly and certainly I feel that Glen Rock welcomes us to her. And silent Ridgewood seems to stir and smile, because she knows the train has brought her children back again." (-Joyce Kilmer, "The Twelve-Forty-Five")
Home to an upscale community in Bergen County, Ridgewood is approximately 30 minutes outside of midtown Manhattan. Close enough to visit New York in under an hour, it's also far enough that you could enjoy a peaceful and quiet suburban life. Ranked 26th in Money Magazine's "Best Places to Live" in America, 2011. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgewood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgewood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgewood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.