156 Apartments for rent in Ocean City, NJ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ocean City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ocean City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ocean City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ocean City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ocean City Apartments with Parking (8)
- Ocean City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Ocean City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ocean City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ocean City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Somers Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Longport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Margate City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Absecon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mays Landing Apartments with Pools (2)
- Smithville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brigantine Apartments with Pools (20)
- Egg Harbor City Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Ocean City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Ocean City?
Ocean City, New Jersey, has prohibited the sale of alcoholic beverages within its limits since its founding in 1879. No DUIs here.
An hour away from Seaside Heights of Jersey Shore notoriety, Ocean City is one of the definitive beach communities of the Jersey Shore area. Plus its reputation is still solidly intact, which is more than we can say for some shore towns. Native Americans were the first to flock here during the summer, coming specifically in the warmer months to take advantage of the great fishing. Today there are those who are fancy enough to use "summer" as a verb and they come for the balmy beach months; and there are those who know summer is a noun and using it otherwise is pompous, and thankfully they are the ones who reside here year round. Whichever group you fit into, rest assured that this coastal enclave offers more than GTL, with the culturally rich Music Pier, one of the world's most popular boardwalks, and buses which make frequent trips to nearby Atlantic City. Even Fido has a place in Ocean City, with a dog park dedicated to the 4-legged beach bums. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Ocean City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Ocean City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.