569 Apartments for rent in Morris Plains, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Morris Plains (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Morris Plains (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Morris Plains (2)
- Morris Plains Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Garages (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Parking (4)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morris Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Morris Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Morristown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Rockaway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Boonton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wharton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Chatham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- New Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Morris Plains?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Morris Plains?
In a rather gruesome episode of The Sopranos HBO TV series, which was entitled Made in America, Phil Leotardo is gunned down at a Morris Plains Raceway gas station. And if that weren't bad enough, the poor guy is then run over. No more Phil Leotardo!
Morris Plains is described as a "bedroom community" whereby its proximity to New York City, which is a mere 36 miles west, allows folks to commute there for work. Direct access to NYC from Morris Plains is provided by New Jersey Transit, which shuttles between Morristown, New York Penn Station and additionally to Hoboken Terminal. The population of the borough of Morris Plains is around 5,500. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morris Plains offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Morris Plains. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morris Plains can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.