293 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Greentree, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greentree (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greentree Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Parking (2)
- Greentree Apartments with Pools (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Greentree Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Greentree Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Greentree (1)
- Marlton 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Ramblewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kingston Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Echelon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Moorestown-Lenola 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Haddonfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Golden Triangle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lindenwold 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hi-Nella 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Greentree?
Greentree is for the birds. This town is subject to the New Jersey law that prohibits delaying or detaining a homing pigeon -- so stay out of their way!
Greentree is an unincorporated community attached to the larger borough of Cherry Hill in Southern New Jersey. This means that while it considers itself a distinct community, it is not autonomous and falls under the jurisdiction of Cherry Hill. The 2010 Census estimated the population of Greentree to be around 11,367 people. The Greentree community covers an area a little more than four and a half square miles. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Greentree offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Greentree, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.