689 Apartments for rent in Franklin Lakes, NJ with Garages
- Franklin Lakes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Franklin Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Franklin Lakes Apartments with Parking (2)
- Franklin Lakes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Franklin Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Franklin Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Franklin Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Riverdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Singac Apartments with Garages (2)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sloatsburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garfield Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Franklin Lakes?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Franklin Lakes?
Franklin Lakes loves its trees -- the borough has a Shade Tree Commission that meets the second Wednesday of each month to discuss all things arbor, and Franklin Lakes was named a Tree City USA 2012 by the Arbor Day Foundation.
The borough of Franklin Lakes resides in Bergen County, New Jersey. It has played the setting for a number of TV series, including the Bravo Network reality show "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and MTV's "My Super Sweet 16." As such, you can take from this alone that Franklin Lakes likes to see and be seen! But aside from the lights and cameras, Franklin Lakes offers a great pace of life that has the 10,590 people here more than happy to stay. See more
Franklin Lakes apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.