378 Short-term Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chatham Short-term Apartments (1)
- Summit Short-term Apartments (1)
- New Providence Short-term Apartments (1)
- Morristown Short-term Apartments (8)
- Roseland Short-term Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains Short-term Apartments (2)
- Caldwell Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kenilworth Short-term Apartments (1)
- Singac Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Florham Park takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.