1,903 Accessible Apartments for rent in Camden, NJ
- Camden Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Camden Apartments with Garages (2)
- Camden Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Camden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Camden Apartments with Parking (6)
- Camden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Camden Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Camden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Camden Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Collingswood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Merchantville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Golden Triangle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Accessible Apartments (1)
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (123)
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Barrington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Accessible Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lansdowne Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Camden?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Camden?
Camden is located just across the Delaware river from Philadelphia. Now that you’re ready to find an apartment here you should know that Camden has over 32 neighborhoods, some more distinct than others. Here’s a hint to renting here: Keep patient while finding an apartment. And, make sure to inspect the premises thoroughly before signing that lease.
It’s best to get to know the neighborhoods prior to writing any signatures. Our advice is to peruse the area during the day and at night to gauge the vibe. You’ll know pretty quickly if it’s a good fit or not.
Having trouble with Craigslist Camden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Camden with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Camden. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.