192 Apartments for rent in Asbury Park, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (32)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (11)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (12)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Deal Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Neptune City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Lake Como Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Asbury Park?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Asbury Park?
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Asbury Park renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.