292 Apartments for rent in Absecon, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Absecon (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Absecon (2)
- Absecon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Absecon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Absecon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Absecon Apartments with Parking (3)
- Absecon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Absecon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Absecon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Absecon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Smithville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Margate City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Brigantine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Longport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Somers Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Egg Harbor City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Absecon?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Absecon?
New Jersey's tallest lighthouse is located in Absecon, off Pacific and Rhode Island Avenues near Atlantic City. The Absecon Lighthouse has 228 steps, and it is one of the oldest lighthouses in the country, as it was first lit in 1857.
Several things make New Jersey a great place to live. First, it's among the oldest and most historical places in the nation. It serves an oasis for workers who want to escape the grind of the big city after the workday is done, and boasts some of the most lavish resorts in the world. Absecon sits right on the bay, and offers everything you'd want from a big city, packed into a tiny population of just over 8,400. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Absecon offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Absecon. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Absecon can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.