46 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Winston-Salem, NC
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (121)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (42)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (113)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (76)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (187)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (15)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (242)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (189)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bermuda Run Accessible Apartments (1)
- High Point Accessible Apartments (6)
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (22)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (3)
- Troutman Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (16)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (10)
- Glen Raven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Winston-Salem?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Winston-Salem with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Winston-Salem. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.