591 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Webster Groves, MO
- Webster Groves Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Parking (2)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Crestwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Affton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Richmond Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kirkwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sunset Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- University City Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
Webster Groves, MO, is all about voices. This community boasts celebrated past residents such as gravelly voiced comedienne Phyllis Diller (you know, that perennial "bad frizzy hair day" lady who appeared like a zillion times on TV's original Tonight Show) and Harry and Skip Caray, the well-known father-and-son sports announcer team of the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball teams, respectively.
Webster Groves, MO is more like a big inner-city neighborhood of the "Gateway City" of St. Louis than a typical, legitimate suburb. If the term suits you, label it a "city within a city." Webster Groves evolved as an upscale enclave in the late 1800s. It came about from a desire to develop an adjacent local area as welcome relief to the congestion and stuffy urban air of St. Louis. Residents of Webster Groves enjoy a more kicked-back-type lifestyle than their big-city counterparts. According to the United States Census Bureau's 2010 report, Webster Groves had 22, 995 residents occupying 5.9 square miles in total area. Situated a mere two miles as the crow flies from the greater St. Louis city boundary, it affords a piece-of-cake daily commute for those earning their livelihoods in the nearby big city. See more
Finding an apartment in Webster Groves that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.