185 Furnished Apartments for rent in Kirkwood, MO
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kirkwood (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kirkwood (1)
- Kirkwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kirkwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kirkwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (1)
- Affton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- University City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Ann Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakville Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (18)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ferguson Furnished Apartments (1)
Kirkwood, Missouri is the home of the annual Greentree Festival.
Kirkwood, Missouri is a few miles outside of St. Louis and really the art capital of the state. You can buy fresh food at the enormous Kirkwood Farmers Market, and the downtown has enough art galleries and boutiques to fit into the artsy towns of New England. If you're not really into that kind of stuff, there are plenty of BBQ restaurants and outdoor activities to keep you busy. See more
Furnished apartments in Kirkwood can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Kirkwood as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.