1,703 Apartments for rent in Wayzata, MN with Balconies
- Wayzata Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wayzata Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wayzata Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wayzata Apartments with Parking (4)
- Wayzata Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wayzata Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wayzata Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wayzata Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wayzata Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Excelsior Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tonka Bay Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Spring Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (26)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wayzata?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wayzata?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wayzata renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.