1,537 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis Park (26)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (35)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (14)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (44)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (41)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (54)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (5)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Golden Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hopkins 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Edina 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Robbinsdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Crystal 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Hope 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Minnetonka 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Minneapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (251)
- Richfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Plymouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Louis Park?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in St. Louis Park?
How expensive are studio apartments in St. Louis Park?
2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.