778 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oakdale, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakdale (2)
- Oakdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oakdale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oakdale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oakdale (2)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Lake Elmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mahtomedi 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- White Bear Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Little Canada 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Vadnais Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Oakdale?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Oakdale?
How expensive are studio apartments in Oakdale?
Its ironic that Oakdale has no Main St. or even an extensive downtown. The city could serve as the picture perfect example of Main Street USA. The people are friendly, the scenery is inspiring and the living is easy. Hadley Ave is referred to as Oakdale's signature street,' and it's a signature that belongs to a unique and vibrant community.
Oakdale is a suburb of St. Paul, one of the infamous Twin Cities. People here share all of the artistic flare and innovation of their metropolitan counterparts, without the urban hustle. This is a leisurely community that has enjoyed steady growth over the last several years. When its warm enough to go outside, there are more parks and recreation activities than you can shake a stick at. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Oakdale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Oakdale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Oakdale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.