1,938 Accessible Apartments for rent in Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (299)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (262)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (182)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (312)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (417)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (74)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (272)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (357)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (37)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (374)
- St. Anthony Accessible Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Falcon Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Golden Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (15)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (2)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (10)
- Crystal Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Minneapolis?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Minneapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Minneapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Minneapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Minneapolis is located in southeast Minnesota on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of where the Minneapolis River and the Mississippi meet. Minneapolis is known as the “City of Lakes” and earns that title with its more than twenty lakes and wetlands. Translation: no matter where you rent an apartment in the city, you’re sure to be close to a lake. Ready to dive in? Let us help you find that perfect Minneapolis apartment. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Minneapolis with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Minneapolis. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.