1,198 Apartments for rent in Lake Elmo, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (16)
- Oak Park Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Pools (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (1)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hugo Apartments with Pools (5)
What is today known as the city of Lake Elmo began as a single farm near -- you guessed it -- Lake Elmo. The original farmhouse, built in 1852, was intentionally burned down in 2007. Although many residents mourned the loss of this hallmark of Lake Elmo history, the community still retains the agricultural focus of its early days.
The eastern Twin Cities suburbs have experienced a great deal of growth in the last few years, with Woodbury and Stillwater proving particularly popular among new residents. In this era of unprecedented development, Lake Elmo stands alone as a charming throwback to the days before the Twin Cities suburban craze took hold. With a population of 8,069 as of 2010, Lake Elmo is home to several small farms, as well as a number of peaceful parks and surprisingly large swaths of open land. This is the dream city for anyone dreading the prospect of living in a conventional Twin Cities suburb. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lake Elmo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lake Elmo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.