201 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Columbia Heights, MN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Columbia Heights (5)
- Columbia Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Parking (10)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Columbia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia Heights (5)
- St. Anthony 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fridley 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Brighton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Spring Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mounds View 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Minneapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (85)
- Robbinsdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Falcon Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
The one-armed, one-eyed, one-legged man may have just been made up for Wrongfully Accused, but Columbia Heights sure wasn't. This town plays the backdrop in the film, and really steals the show.
In 1898, Columbia Heights was formed as a village following the residents' decision to split from Fridley Township. In 1921, the town presented its own charter and became its own independent urban entity. Since then, the town has grown exponentially in size, and now is home to 20,000 people. Ironically, the very village that early Columbia Heights founders wished to escape has also grown into a good-sized urban center that borders Columbia Heights to the north and west. Maybe they should have moved a little further away if they really didn't want to be neighbors, but who are we to judge?
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Columbia Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Columbia Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.