1,062 Apartments for rent in Champlin, MN with Balconies
- Champlin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Champlin Apartments with Garages (7)
- Champlin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Champlin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Champlin Apartments with Parking (7)
- Champlin Apartments with Pools (1)
- Champlin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Champlin Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Champlin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anoka Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Osseo Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Andover Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ramsey Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (7)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Crystal Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Champlin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Champlin?
"None of this is to diss no one, nowhere / Like damn, I'm from Minnesota / Land of the cold air" - From "Shh" by Atmosphere
There is nothing to complain about with this up-and-coming northwestern suburb of Minneapolis, home to more than 23,000 residents who enjoy access to first-class shopping, amenities, including a community center and ice rink, outdoor recreation and medical facilities. Located along the scenic Mississippi River, Champlin spans nearly eight square miles, with easy access to major highways: when it's time to hit the road, a 30-minute drive in one direction will take you to bustling Minneapolis, while a 30-minute drive in the other delivers shopping enthusiasts to the retail mecca of the Outlets of Albertville. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Champlin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.