737 Apartments for rent in Glen Burnie, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Parking (29)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Pools (16)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Glen Burnie Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (7)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Linthicum Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gambrills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Severna Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arbutus Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Glen Burnie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Glen Burnie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glen Burnie?
"Let's go head over to Glen Burnie / The icicle lights are hanging on the houses all through town / Just the same as they was last year / No-one ever takes them down" - (Brent Hardesty, "Christmas in Glen Burnie")
Glen Burnie is a fairly large town,encompassingmore than 17 square miles, and is home to about 67,600 people. It is nicknamed Chrome City because of the large amount of car dealerships in the area (great for you car lovers). Glen Burnie is a city that has plenty of storybook charm with it's notable landmarks, including the First Avenue Elementary, which was built in 1899, and St Alban's Episcopal Church, which was built in 1904. The tree-lined neighborhoods are a site to see during the winter holidays, with each neighbor competing (in a friendly way of course) with the next to have the mostbeautifullight display on their homes. The beautiful landscaped neighborhoods and community spirit make this city a perfect place to raise a family.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Burnie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Glen Burnie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.