1,152 Apartments for rent in Acton, MA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Acton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Acton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Acton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Acton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Acton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Acton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Acton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Acton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Acton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Concord Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Maynard Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Boxborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Marlborough Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Framingham Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (9)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Acton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.