194 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Charles, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Charles (24)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (6)
- Lake Charles Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Parking (42)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Lake Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Lake Charles Furnished Apartments (11)
- Lake Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (36)
- Westlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Moss Bluff 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sulphur 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- West Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bridge City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Groves 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Neches 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Arthur 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Nederland 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lake Charles?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Lake Charles?
How expensive are studio apartments in Lake Charles?
2 bedroom apartments in Lake Charles are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Charles near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Charles that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.