404 Apartments for rent in Elmwood, LA with Garages
- Elmwood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elmwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Elmwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- River Ridge Apartments with Garages (4)
- Metairie Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kenner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (19)
- Mandeville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Slidell Apartments with Garages (7)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ponchatoula Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gonzales Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Elmwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Elmwood?
Elmwood may be easy to say, but depending on your accent you may have a tough time talking about its neighbor, New Orleans. For the un-introduced, get practicing: Nah-lins!
Elmwood, Louisiana, is a census designated place located near New Orleans and Kenner. Unlike its noisy neighbors, Elmwood knows how to relax. The area of Elmwood consists of highly traveled streets such as Edwards Avenue, Dickory Avenue, Jefferson Highway, Elmwood Park Boulevard and Mounes Street. Interstate 90 cuts through the eastern half of Elmwood and runs from the Mississippi River all the way up through New Orleans (remember, it's Nah-lins). See more
Elmwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.