673 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Shively, KY
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Shively (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Shively (4)
- Shively Apartments with Garages (3)
- Shively Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Shively Apartments with Parking (4)
- Shively Apartments with Pools (2)
- Shively Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Shively Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jeffersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- St. Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hillview Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Northfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lyndon Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Shepherdsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Shively?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Shively?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Shively?
Shively, Kentucky used to be nicknamed "Lively Shively" because the town was once regarded with ill repute due to the large number of whiskey distilleries and a certain police chief who took bribes to allow prostitution in the area. But that was decades ago and the modern government here has turned over an entirely new leaf.
Shively is a suburb of Louisville and features a number of unique communities where you can find rental properties. It started when the Shively family, along with William Pope and Abner Field, opened a mill and tavern. It's grown to a city with over 15,000 residents, situated along the Louisville and Nashville Turnpike. Home values here are less than half what the Kentucky average is, meaning you can find cheap property rentals easily. Neighboring communities include St. Dennis, Pleasure Ridge Park, Parkway Village, Audubon Park, Lynnview, Valley Station and Fairdale, and there are rentals available in these communities, as well. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Shively should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Shively may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Shively. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.