444 Apartments for rent in Newport, KY with Pools
- Newport Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (1)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (1)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Thomas Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Pools (37)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Pools (1)
- Erlanger Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monfort Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kenwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Florence Apartments with Pools (4)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Pools (2)
Newport is home to the World Peace Bell, which was once the world's largest swinging bell, but lost that title in 2006. The peal of this 12-foot wide bell can be heard for about 25 miles, but don't fret about it keeping you up at night, as it's only rung on special occasions.
Located close to the border between Ohio and Kentucky, Newport may feel like a second-class city, with a population of 15,273 at the 2010 census, but you'll find a surprising amount to do or see. While it might not be all hustle and bustle here, you gain a sense of community that you won't find in most bigger cities. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Newport means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Newport could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.