754 Apartments for rent in Lyndon, KY with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lyndon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lyndon Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lyndon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lyndon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lyndon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lyndon Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lyndon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lyndon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lyndon Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lyndon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Graymoor-Devondale Apartments with Parking (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Parking (7)
- Northfield Apartments with Parking (1)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Parking (11)
- Prospect Apartments with Parking (1)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lynnview Apartments with Parking (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (146)
- Charlestown Apartments with Parking (1)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lyndon?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lyndon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lyndon?
The Kentucky Historical Society deems Lyndon a historical city because it was home to the Kentucky Military Institute; one of America's oldest military schools founded in 1896.
Lyndon, Kentucky is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Louisville, Kentucky where the Run for the Roses takes place every year. Although the city is independent, it is considered a part of the Louisville Metro area for some Louisville elections. Education in the city is top notch with the University of Louisville, Spalding University and Bellarmine University all nearby. Primary education is a priority to town leaders and school officials and many of the public schools are ranked as four and five star facilities. Children attend many of the most prestigious schools in the state. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lyndon apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.