591 Furnished Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (2)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Leawood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Prairie Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (5)
- Olathe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shawnee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (19)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Furnished Apartments (2)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Leawood?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Leawood?
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Leawood can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Leawood as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.