131 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Evansville, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Evansville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Evansville Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Evansville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Evansville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Evansville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Evansville Apartments with Parking (33)
- Evansville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Evansville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Evansville Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Evansville (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Evansville (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Evansville (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Evansville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Evansville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Evansville?
Welcome to Evansville. You just happen to be settling in in one of Kiplinger's top rated cities to "live, work, and play." Now let's find you an apartment so you can start doing just that.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Evansville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Evansville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Evansville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.