84 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Evansville, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Evansville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Evansville Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Evansville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Evansville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Evansville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Evansville Apartments with Parking (33)
- Evansville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Evansville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Evansville Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Evansville Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Evansville (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Evansville?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Evansville?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Evansville?
Welcome to Evansville. You just happen to be settling in in one of Kiplinger's top rated cities to "live, work, and play." Now let's find you an apartment so you can start doing just that.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Evansville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Evansville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.