552 Furnished Apartments for rent in Itasca, IL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Itasca (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Itasca (1)
- Itasca Accessible Apartments (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Garages (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Parking (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Pools (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Itasca Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Itasca Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (3)
- Elmhurst Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glen Ellyn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Carol Stream Furnished Apartments (1)
Itasca was noted by BusinessWeek in 2009 as being the 'best affordable suburb' in Illinois, while they also said they had the best parks and, strangely, the best stop signs in the state as well!
The city itself isn't far from Chicago and the coast of Lake Michigan -- probably about 20 miles as the crow flies. According to the latest census in 2010, the population stands at 8,649, while there are fewer than 3,500 properties in the city. There's a good mix of detached family homes, townhouses, and apartments buildings, so whether you're looking for a larger home for rent or smaller, one or two bedroom rental apartments, you should be in luck. See more
Furnished apartments in Itasca can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Itasca as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.