602 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Gurnee, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gurnee Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gurnee Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gurnee Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gurnee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gurnee Apartments with Parking (5)
- Gurnee Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gurnee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gurnee Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Gurnee (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Gurnee (2)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Libertyville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lindenhurst Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mundelein Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Bluff Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Zion Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Vernon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Round Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Round Lake Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Gurnee?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Gurnee?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Gurnee?
What does Gurnee have going for it? Aside from an amazing-to-pronounce name, it's home to a little theme park called Six Flags Great America. Ever heard of it?
Conveniently located halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago, just west of Waukegan, Gurnee is an attractive location for renters looking to have a choice of multiple cities to commute to. Gurnee draws quite a bit of business in through tourists attractions, but has plenty to do for year-round residents as well. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Gurnee should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Gurnee may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Gurnee. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.