1,291 Accessible Apartments for rent in Glendale Heights, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Glendale Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glendale Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carol Stream Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ellyn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Winfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Itasca Accessible Apartments (2)
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (8)
- Elk Grove Village Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lisle Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Glendale Heights?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Glendale Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale Heights?
Hometown of Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins fame), Glendale Heights in Illinois is a bustling community ready to inspire. Look out, Elk Grove Village.
Although it was mostly farmland before it became a town in 1959, Glendale Heights has grown into a village of approximately 34,000 people. Brimming with diversity, you can expect to meet people who speak more languages than you've ever heard of, including Polish, Urdo, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese at home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Glendale Heights with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Glendale Heights. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.