1,665 Apartments for rent in Elmhurst, IL with Balconies
- Elmhurst Accessible Apartments (2)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Garages (19)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Parking (21)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Pools (15)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Elmhurst Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Elmhurst Furnished Apartments (2)
- Elmhurst Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westchester Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wood Dale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Grange Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hinsdale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Maywood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Elmhurst?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Elmhurst?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Elmhurst?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Elmhurst renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.