100 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waipio, HI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipio (1)
- Waipio Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Waipio Apartments with Garages (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waipio Apartments with Parking (10)
- Waipio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Waipio Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipio Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipahu 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pearl City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mililani Mauka 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Aiea 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kapolei 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (66)
- Kaneohe 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Waipio?
In ancient Hawaiian times, an epic battle took place in Waipio. By the end, the local chief prevailed and it was said that the gulch was "paved with the corpses of the slain." But don't worry, you won't see any corpses here anymore!
Waipio is located on the island of Oahu, just outside Honolulu. Its name means "curved water" in Hawaiian. Slightly removed from the tourist centers nearby, Waipio is a quiet community with a selection of available housing, great weather, easy access to local amenities and a proud baseball history. While only 11,000 or so residents call Waipio home, the greater Honolulu area is home to over half a million happy, well-tanned residents. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Waipio offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Waipio, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.