117 Apartments in Waipahu
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipahu (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Parking (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waipahu Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Loch Estate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Waipio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kapolei Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Makakilo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Waimalu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Waipahu?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Waipahu?
When the state of Hawaii was once just the Kingdom of Hawaii, all the kings men and all the kings horses (and anyone else deemed a big whig royal family member) would vacation on Waipahu to bask in its refreshing spring.
On the island of Honolulu, nestled on a small inlet, is the city of Waipahu, which in Hawaiian translates to water bursting or gushing forth. It's a coastal town with a population just under 40,000. In the grand scope of Hawaii, Waipahu is one of the more down-to-earth cities, boasting a more inexpensive housing market than most of the state. You can move here without breaking the bank! This city does not thrive on the tourism industry but keeps its focus on the people who make the city just what it is on a daily basis. Looking to move in? Take a gander at some of your options: See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipahu offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipahu. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipahu can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.