81 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kapolei, HI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kapolei (3)
- Kapolei Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kapolei Apartments with Garages (4)
- Kapolei Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kapolei Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kapolei Apartments with Parking (11)
- Kapolei Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kapolei Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Kapolei Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kapolei Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipahu 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipio 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pearl City 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Maili 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Waipio Acres 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Halawa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mililani Mauka 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wahiawa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kapolei?
Meaning "Beloved Kapo", Kapolei was named after Kapo, sister of Pele, the Goddess of Volcanoes according to local legend.
A master-planned city, Kapolei sits perched upon former sugarcane and pineapple fields. Flanked by the island's idyllic West Coast beaches, Kapolei is a small but bustling city full of life and right smack dab in the middle of the twenty first century. It is one of the wealthiest places in Hawaii luxury without the overwhelming touristy feeling of Waikiki. With a steadily growing population (just over 15,000 at the 2010 census), the economy is strong and new homes are going up every day. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kapolei offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kapolei, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.