906 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gresham Park, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gresham Park Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gresham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gresham Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gresham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Panthersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Candler-McAfee 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Decatur 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Conley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belvedere Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Avondale Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
"Oh, Atlanta / I hear you calling / I'm coming back to you one fine day" - Alison Krauss
Gresham Park may not be actually inside of Atlanta (sorry, Alison), but it is a city just outside Atlanta, Georgia, with a population of around 7,432. That might sound like a small town but, in fact, it's actually a suburb of Atlanta, meaning it has a real big-city kind of feel to it. You'll find lots of small subdivisions here, alongside high-rise apartment complexes and smaller apartment buildings. There are quite a few rental properties so you shouldn't have much trouble finding apartments for rent in this town, whether you're moving close to I-20 and East Atlanta or further out in the town near The Perimeter Highway. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Gresham Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Gresham Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Gresham Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.