338 Apartments for rent in Upper Grand Lagoon, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Parking (7)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Pools (10)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Panama City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Callaway Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Upper Grand Lagoon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Upper Grand Lagoon?
"Florida, Where the Sawgrass Meets the Sky" -- the official anthem for the State of Florida.
Upper Grand Lagoon is part of the Panama City-Lynn Haven-Panama City Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is a CDP (census designated place) in Bay County, Florida. It's a small town in the panhandle of Florida, to the west of Panama City, encompassing a good portion of Panama City Beach. The population in 2010 was just under 14,000 people. Panama City is only a little over two miles away, making Upper Grand Lagoon fairly handy to an action-packed Floridian city. There is no public transportation, though, so bring a bike, get a car, or be prepared to hoof it everywhere. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Upper Grand Lagoon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.