59 Condos for rent in Poinciana, FL
- Poinciana Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (69)
- Poinciana Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Poinciana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (74)
- Poinciana Apartments with Pools (20)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- Poinciana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Poinciana Pet Friendly Apartments (87)
- Grenelefe Condos for Rent (4)
- Haines City Condos for Rent (1)
- Loughman Condos for Rent (2)
- Kissimmee Condos for Rent (8)
- Celebration Condos for Rent (3)
- St. Cloud Condos for Rent (1)
- Cypress Gardens Condos for Rent (2)
- Hunters Creek Condos for Rent (2)
- Winter Haven Condos for Rent (4)
- Buenaventura Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
Gulf America Corportation developed and planned Poinciana, Florida back in the 1960s with the intent of attracting retirees; but be at east, Poinciana has something to entice all ages.
Not a town or a city, Poinciana can be described as a settlement that is not satisfied to be part of just one county. Instead, it spans more than 35 square miles, has over 64,000 residents, and cheats by being a part of both Osceola County and Polk County. If you include the adjoining areas that make up the Greater Poinciana area, the population rises to over 80,000 people. This might not impress those of you used to bright lights and big cities, but considering that the population was around 8,000 before, this influx of residents is jaw-dropping. See more
Finding condos for rent in Poinciana is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Poinciana may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Poinciana that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.