672 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Panama City, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Panama City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Panama City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Panama City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Panama City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Panama City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Panama City Apartments with Parking (14)
- Panama City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Panama City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Panama City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Panama City Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cedar Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lynn Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Callaway Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Panama City Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Laguna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Freeport Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
Finding an apartment in Panama City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.