374 Apartments for rent in Niceville, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Niceville (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Niceville (1)
- Niceville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Niceville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Niceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Niceville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Niceville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Niceville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Niceville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lake Lorraine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Destin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Ocean City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fort Walton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wright Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Mary Esther Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Crestview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Freeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Navarre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Niceville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Niceville?
Valparaiso was the original name for Niceville, Florida, but before the name was changed to Niceville, residents had started calling the area Boggy.
Niceville is nestled in Okaloosa County, Florida. Fort Walton Beach and Santa Rosa Beach are the closest popular beaches. The city is just a little less than 11 square miles in size. According to recent census figures that are more than 12,000 people that reside in the area. The Eglin Air Force Base is located next to the city. Niceville is also located close to the Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Park. See, there's plenty to do in Niceville! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Niceville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Niceville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Niceville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.