262 Condos for rent in Miami, FL
- Miami Accessible Apartments (46)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (340)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (315)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (240)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (93)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (506)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (313)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (400)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (166)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (148)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (574)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (176)
- Fisher Island Condos for Rent (22)
- El Portal Condos for Rent (2)
- Miami Beach Condos for Rent (279)
- West Little River Condos for Rent (1)
- North Bay Village Condos for Rent (19)
- Miami Springs Condos for Rent (1)
- Miami Shores Condos for Rent (2)
- Coral Gables Condos for Rent (28)
- Biscayne Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Key Biscayne Condos for Rent (39)
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Miami is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Miami may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Miami that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.